BUSINESS DURING COVID-19
UPDATED MAY 11, 2020
In response to the latest provincial announcements about which businesses may reopen to the public, we’d like to inform you that because of the layout of our yard and the nature of our business, it is difficult to comply with social distancing protocol. Due to these difficulties we will be remaining open for curbside pick up or deliveries only for the general public.
As one of the few small businesses that were able to stay open during the pandemic and who also didn’t lay off any of our staff, we’d like to thank all of our customers for their support and understanding. We didn’t come to this decision easily, but without being able to ensure that all guidelines could be enforced we have to do what is safest for our staff and customers.
We’ll meet again in a few weeks and re-evaluate our position but for now we ask you to remain patient as we do our best to fulfill all orders following the below guidelines.
Our hours of operation will remain Monday to Friday from 7am – 5pm.
We are also open on Saturdays (May only) from 8am – 12pm.
ORDERS & PAYMENTS
• All orders must be phoned in to (519) 744-0151.
• Accepted methods of payment for curbside pickup are Visa or MasterCard only. Trade customers on account will still be billed as normal.
• Accepted methods of payment for delivery are Visa or MasterCard only.
ON SITE ACTIVITY & CURBSIDE PICKUP
• Entrance via 30 Dumart Place main entrance only.
• Showroom and office will be closed.
• Our gates will be closed and access will be permitted only when directed by our yard staff who will be allowing only 3 customers to be in the yard at any one time.
• Customers must remain in vehicles at all times while in our yard. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Customers can request that the receipt be placed in the load or windshield.
• Strapping/Tarping/Retrieval of receipt will not be permitted while in the yard. An area for this activity will be provided at the exit gates.
• All orders must be phoned in to ensure clarity for dump instructions and to confirm payment.
• Our drivers will not break physical distancing protocols when on site.
• Customers can request that the receipt will be placed in the load or an alternative location specified at time of order.
We would like to thank you in advance for you acceptance of these directions.
Adams Landscape Supply
Adams Landscape Supply is the largest on-site landscape supply company in the Kitchener-Waterloo region. With a wide range of landscaping products, from mulch and soil to natural stone and interlock, we’re here to solve all of your lawn and garden needs.
Not sure where to start? Whether it’s a DIY, you’re working with a contractor, or you are the contractor, our first-hand knowledge and product selection will help you to achieve an amazing end result.
Choose to pickup the material yourself, or have it delivered right to your door. We make it easy for you to receive your products.
Quality products make a huge difference with curb appeal. Come in and speak to our experienced and friendly staff. We’ll work with you to find the right materials to make your project stand out.
Come visit us at 30 Dumart Place in Kitchener, Ontario.